End your meal with this twist on a family favorite. Children in particular will enjoy making these.
4 ea 6-oz. Wood Stone Dough balls
cinnamon graham crackers
4 oz. dark chocolate (your choice) –broken into 4 equal pieces
12 ea. marshmallows
Olive oil or clarified butter, for brushing
Semolina or all purpose flour, for dusting
Oven Temperature: 500-525 degrees
- Open and stretch a Wood Stone dough ball to a 5-6-in. diameter, dusting the counter with semolina or flour ahead of time.
- On half of the circle put 3⁄4 or 1-full graham cracker (depending on the size of your dough), 1⁄2 –in. in from the edge of the dough.
- Put one piece of chocolate on top of the graham cracker. Top with 3 marshmallows and another graham cracker (the same size as the bottom one).
- Stretch the other half of the dough over the graham cracker structure to make a half moon. Crimp the edges to close.
- Repeat these steps for remaining s’mores. When you are ready to bake, brush the tops with olive oil or clarified butter.
- Dust your large peel with semolina or flour and slide the “s’more/calzone” onto the peel.
Flame Height: 2.8
- Slide the s’mores, one at a time just inside the door and bake, turning once, 5-7 minutes.
- When the first s’mores are almost finished (1 minute left), rotate them by turning 1 more time and move closer to the flame, making room inside the door for the remaining s’mores.
- Let rest 1-2 minutes before cutting or serving.